Flüchtlingshilfe in Bochum

Attention! Mushroom poisoning!

German doctors warn against picking mushrooms for consumption. Recently, more than 30 refugees have been admitted with life-threatening fungal poisoning alone in Hanover. The reason for this is that although the mushroom species in Germany might be similar to the edible mushrooms from other parts of the world, they are extremely toxic and poisonous. As a result of ignorance, some refugees are collecting and consuming mushrooms around especially the highly poisonous amanita mushroom. Since this fungus has no repellent taste and the first symptoms occur only after several hours, the risk of getting sick form its consumption is extremely high.

English:

https://www.dgfm-ev.de/presse-und-aktuelles/aktuelles?reattachment=2a6f7332b9a31bdc4a85ee9967fd58d7

Kurdish:

https://www.dgfm-ev.de/presse-und-aktuelles/aktuelles?reattachment=4098238cdd59f52310564dc862bf26b8

Persian:

https://www.dgfm-ev.de/presse-und-aktuelles/aktuelles?reattachment=8ea661f68a77f3484819c6b70c044e71